Thursday, May 27, 2010

You are Beautiful!!!

You are an Awesome Wonder and and Amazing Beauty.
 
I know that you do not feel that way, being sick right now, but see yourself as I do.
 
You are the woman who captured my heart and held it even from 3000 miles away.
You showed me the true meaning of love
You are the woman who captured my mind with your intelligence, quick wit and drive.
You kept me on my toes in every discussion
You are the woman who has captured my body with your sensuality and grace
You make my pulse race and my breathing quicken.
You are the woman who makes me smile when you operate in your strength
You know what you want to do, how it needs to be done, and you do it
 
Your Husband loves and cherishes you.
Your Children adore and respect you
Your Friends admire your opinion
 
You are Amazing...
 
Your Husband...

No comments: