Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Letter To My Bride | What To Do When You Are Exhausted...

What To Do When You Feel Exhausted - Day 1

Dearest Wife,

I have noticed over some time that you have been dealing with being/feeling exhausted.  As I prayed for you this is was given to share with you.  This is taken From Psalm 37:34-40.

34 Wait for the Lord and keep his way.
He will exalt you to inherit the land; when the wicked are cut off, you will see it.

35 I have seen a wicked and ruthless man
flourishing like a green tree in its native soil,

36 but he soon passed away and was no more;
though I looked for him, he could not be found.

I know that things are very hectic for you right now.  I am sure between me, the kids, church, and work you are being pulled in so many different directions.  I hope that I have been able to help you by taking some of the tasks that had fallen on your shoulders.  Outside of that I hope that you will take the beginning of this passage to heart.  When you begin to feel exhausted look to God to help you prioritize.  When you do that you will be surprised how he is there to handle the rest.  Don't let the "greener" grass pull you down.  You are doing an amazing job as a wife, mother and leader.  Don't let the expectations that others want to project on you add extra weight.

37 Consider the blameless, observe the upright;
there is a future for the man of peace.

38 But all sinners will be destroyed;
the future of the wicked will be cut off.

39 The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord;
he is their stronghold in time of trouble.

40 The Lord helps them and delivers them;
he delivers them from the wicked and saves them,
because they take refuge in him.

Reach out to your mentors and those who love you (Me).  Where it is safe; share.  Where you cannot than take it to God.  He will order your steps and provide you the strength and if necessary the rest to make it through.  I am so glad that we are walking together.

Love,

Your Husband...

No comments: