Monday, October 8, 2007

To my Bride...

The experts say that you should have a vision, a mission, and a plan before starting any endeavor. So I thought in this first letter I would share mine. I setup this blog, Letters to My Wife, because I want you to know how special you are to me. So here they are my vision, mission, and plan for Letter's to My Wife...

Vision Statement...
To be a place where my wife can be refreshed, peek inside her husbands mind, and be covered by his love.

Mission Statement...
Reinforce the strong foundation that God has created in our marriage by making deposits of love. This is accomplished through the written word.


Statement of Intent...
I intend to write you at least one love letter a week for the next year. New letters will appear every Wednesday.

-God's Man

No comments: